05 October 2007

We got Wii

Weight: 157.2
Mood: Bummed about cat
Medications: 2mg Estrace/Estridol

Not much to report in IVF land, just waiting. We had a really nice dinner out at the Walldorff yesterday. Then we wandered off to the retailer of shame (WalMart) to see if they had the Wii. Dh been looking all over for it and they actually had three. So we bought it and I strained my left arm playing baseball in my living room.

Dh is upset about being the lead on the cat issue and has promised that it is my turn if we ever have to do it again. I actually had nightmares where Buddy was actually alive and chasing me around the main farmhouse at Circle Pines Center. He was an evil looking cat in real life and not much better in my dream.

We have the uber house cleaning planned for Saturday, since dh got a raise, we designated a portion to a weekly housekeeper. We used to have one before we had car payments and I really liked it. I suspect that all three of us will be working just to reach some sort of base level. I still have costumes to clean and store from the last play. Dryelling 4 costumes at a time takes a while but I really need to rediscover my basement and laundry room.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Molly - me Kitty here. We just got a Wii too! It's really fun!