21 October 2007

Fall Color Tour

Weight: 157.6
Mood: Normal
Medications: Follistim 150, Menopur 150, Ganirelix Acetate 250

Just arrived back from my bike ride to Thornapple Lake and back. The wind out of the south was a killer. I got a little sun and a little excercise. Michigan in the mid 70's at the end of October...can we say global climate change? Dh and I plan on grilling tonight, possible last chance of the season.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. I haven't felt any issues in the pelvic area in a few days. I expected that I'd be couch bound by now, but am relatively perky. Time is just crawling by. I'll be so happy to drop this sandbag from my gut. Theoretically only one set of stimms left to go if I'm going to trigger tomorrow night.

1 comment:

babymajic said...

Good luck with your trigger, its not bad at all. Please let me know how retrieval goes. I updated my site to let you know how many eggs they got at my retrieval, you have to go read it though!LOL

Good luck much baby dust!