28 October 2007

No Nothings

Weight: 161.4 lbs
Mood: Up and Down
Medications: 1/2 ml progesterone in oil intermuscular injection

Missing yesterday's phone call and they didn't leave a message. So no news is good news right?

Spent the weekend at in-laws. I had to do my own injections in the upper thigh. I couldn't catch dh's eye Saturday night, the boob tube had captured him. This morning we where sharing a room with dsd and I had to discreatly sneak out at 6 am for shot. This evening we where on the freeway and we stopped at a Panera Bread and I did the injection in the bathroom. Not a single shot in the butt yet.

I had to take it really easy yesterday, every ounce of liquid I drank I retained all day and peed out at night. Daily fluctuation of about 3 lbs. I tried getting some powerade and that seemed to work pretty well, but carbonated beverage was instant bloat.

I did try going for a walk this afternoon, felt a little bit touchy but otherwise ok. I'm not moving too fast, I had to remind long-legged dh to slow down for me. What I did on Thursday night and Friday Morning....FOOLISH. High carb & sugar foods cause water retention and Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrom is fluid retention. Working out...prolly pretty dumb too.

Saying that, I have packed my bags for Spinning class tomorrow. We find out tomorrow if our transfer is Tuesday or Wednesday, how many and how many of what was left survived their freeze.

1 comment:

Mommy Someday said...

Looking forward to your results!!! Are you hoping for the Tuesday or Wednesday transfer?