02 October 2007

Big Box o' Meds

Weight: 160
Mood: Normal
Meds: 2mg Estrace

I recieved my box of meds today at work. It's sitting in the fridge down the hall. The snoopiest person in my building is blessedly absent today and the box was accidentally delivered to a different office; therefore, no opener to the IVF discussion. My coworker was in a motorcycle accident this weekend and I want to let the cat out of the bag when she get's back.

Weight popped up this morning, but it's within my normal range of variation. If it goes up again tomorrow I might be inclined to blame it on the estrace. My sister's best friend from childhood found out that she had a pituitary issue which flooded her system with estrogen, when she went on supression meds, she dropped 75 lbs. So...I figure that estrace might cause the opposite to happen. I didn't exceed my calorie requirements yesterday and I didn't notice an increase in appetite.

No comments: