16 October 2007

Early Blog

Weight: 155.4 lbs
Mood: Tired cause I stayed up to watch Heros
Medications: 200 Follistim, 75 Menopur

Not much to report today. My weight dropped again but I have been eating full daily caloric requirement (I keep track ya know). If I had to guesstimate, I would say that stimming is taking about an extra 400 calories out of me per day. If I hit 155, then I cross into the "husband force feeding me lard" stage. Of course, this all may be natural variation within a normal cycle.

My inclination is to have dinner out and enjoy a license to "pig-out". Unfortunately last Friday when we went out to dinner I could barely finish my salad. After I set for an hour I ordered some pie and that went ok. My stomach growls near meals, but I don't feel that emotional pressure to eat. That emotional need to eat has been a constant for as long as I can remember. I eat on schedule now to limit my food intake, but now that schedule is keeping me eating when I may be inclined to forget.

I keep thinking I should post some before and after weight loss pictures, but that would require finding something particularly fat for the before and something particularly happy for the after shot. I should find a grumpy skinny shot and a happy fat shot to prove that it was real weight loss rather than a doctored picture like you see in the weight loss ads.