14 October 2007

Maybe I Need More Caffiene

Weight: 156.8lbs
Mood: Awake finally, limited appetite still
Medications: Estrace/Estrido 2mg, Follistim 150, Menopur 75

I didn't get to sleep-in much today. We had to grab step-daughter's guest and have her home in Kalamazoo by 10am. I proceeded then to crash on their couch for 2 hours to make up for lost sleep while the kids played D&D. I had every intention of going down to Bicentennial Park to get some excercise, but that idea flew out of my head when I wrapped up in the fuzzy blanket on the couch. Good thing I did, the drive to take step-daughter home would have been terrible without the sleep.

On the trip back I grabed a 1 liter Diet Mountain Dew, totally forgetting about staying off the caffeine. About 15 minutes later I felt so much better. Sitting in the passenger seat of the car is a bit uncomforatable in the mid section, so I put the seat back a few notchs and felt much better. Driving didn't cause any issues. I was telling dh that the pressure is kind of like having gas but no constipation. I have a feeling that I should be looking for my elastic waist pants for later this week.

I think most of my issues yesterday were due to the cold weather. I do notice my discomfort comes in waves, mostly due to being stationary for too long. Well off to do my 6pm injections. Tomorrow is my 2nd ultrasound and 1st blooddraw, gotta remember that granola bar.

No comments: