31 October 2007

IVF Sucks!

Weight: 156.4 lbs
Mood: Um yeah, no optimism left here
Medications: PIO shots twice a day

So when you are supposed to call the RE's office at 9 am and he calls you at work at 8:50 am...

Not good. It's day 5 and we don't have blasts. He wants me to come in tomorrow at 10:30 and IF we have anything to transfer we will, otherwise we need to have the discussion on what we learned this cycle.

Not a good sign either way. Glad we took them to blasts, we would have never learned that there was an issue, we'd just keep getting negatives after transfers.

8 to nada in one day. Don't even want to get into the emotional stuff until I have some time to process it myself and get some distance from the grief.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry...

We've had 23 embryos, none of which made it to blast. It sucks. I hope they figure out what's happening for you.