07 October 2007

Long Nap

Weight: 158.4
Mood: Normal with PMS flashes
Medications: 2mg Estridol

Wow, I didn't intend that. I layed down at 1:30 for a quick nap and three hours later....

My natural body clock resists sleep much past 6am and I went to bed after midnite. Then I got up and did my usual Sunday jaunt, a two hour bike ride. To boot, AF is on her way. I have the three zits to prove it and I had an episode of "flame-bitchy" while searching for something in the fridge.

We stopped over at my sister's for dinner last night...Qdoba, one of my favorites. Ever since they put Mexican Gumbo on the menu, I've been a happy camper. I got some quality niece & nephew time. Dh and I had the discussion a couple of weeks ago that Drake & Ella are like the kids that I hope to have. My middle sister and her husband share some of the same values dh and I do when it comes to interacting with children: make eye contact, follow through, set limits. My youngest sister and her husband communicate through the yell til you have to beat them method. Unfortunately, that sister is my neighbor and you can hear the yelling and fights throughout the neighborhood.

No comments: