24 October 2007

Ripening Egg Day

Weight: 159.6 lbs
Mood: Tired, but that's to be expected
Medications: Doxycycline twice per day (antibiotic for tomorrow's procedure)
Nurse's Restrictions: No sex, no milk products near antibiotic time.

So dh gave me the trigger shot last night at 11:30 PM. He was quite nervous about it, but I had it mixed and ready to go. Maybe he's afraid he would hurt me, but I've been enduring self adminstered sub-Q shots and all these blood draws, so what's another needle shoved in somewhere. He was really surprised how well the needle went in, and the injection itself didn't hurt much. I've looked three times and I can't find the exact spot he hit me at.

I tried to nap between the end of Biggest Loser and the shot while dh stayed up, didn't get much sleep. In fact I was up at 5 AM like usual with only 7 hours of sleep (again). This time I had a sore upper hip to boot.

So guess what I woke up with this morning....2 more lbs of Boobs! These are the real deal, the ones I used to have when I weighed 180-190ish. The ones I dieted out of because they where a real pain in the back. When I weighed in the 270's I was wearing a 46DDDD, when I got down to 180-190 I was wearing a 36DD/38D, but I felt between sizes and my back was killing me. I have the same issue that many post-bariatric/post-weightloss women have with bra sizing. I won't go into details but I went to bed a 36D- and woke up a 36D+ full figured.

I did Spinning class again today. I have less ovary awareness as the time has gone one, things have settled into new homes in my gut. I'm still restricting my movement on the bike and avoiding certain weight machines. The sandbag gut is an afternoon thing.

Less than 24 hours to egg retrieval, wish me luck!

No comments: