17 October 2007

Being Careful

Weight: 156.4 lbs
Mood: Normal
Medications: 200 Follistim, 75 Menopur
Side Effects: Firm lower abdominal area (had to get bigger pants) & oilier skin.

I notice I am being more careful. I was thinking if some axe murderer jumped out of the bushes that I couldn't exactly run away. I measured by waist at lunch and it's two inches larger then normal. That's a very firm measurement too, not my usual jiggly gut. It felt very good to come home and find my relaxed jeans.

My weight popped back up saving me from being spoon fed lard. We did negotiate that the lard could be contained in a donut or other such fried food. Since I make handmade soap, I do have a bucket of lard lying around. Actually I am the oil queen. I have tallow, vegtable shortening, coconut, safflower, sunflower, walnut, olive, palm, soybean, castor, sesame, apricot kernal & grapeseed oils, cocoa & shae butters and wax. I have 38 essential or fragerance oils too. On that note, I made for myself and dh a batch of unscented soap for embryo transfer day, so we aren't smelly.

Afternoons seem to be my most tender/bloated times. I'm fine in the morning which is good because that's when I go to the gym. I did Spinning class again today and held back a bit, but Wendy was running us with Strength & Endurance so I was able to adapt. Since my 3rd blood draw is Saturday, I won't be Spinning then. I noticed that bending forward on the rowing machine is becoming an issue, no pain just presence.

Dh and I are eating out tonight, he is late back from meeting at work, so it's stims and off for Sushi night at local brewpub. I'll stick to the safe fish....promise.

No comments: