06 October 2007

Spelling Errors

Weight: 157.2
Mood: Normal, but hungry
Medications: Estridol/Estrace 2mg

"Therefore we are candidates for IVF with ICSI (iconoclasytic sperm injection)."

I know, I know. I can't spell. My dh found this so funny. I guess "iconoclasym" has more to do with heresy, idol worship and the expectation of the Spanish Inquisition. The word I was looking for is intracytoplasmic.

I talked to my sister last night, but the phone kept cutting out. She's got a infant at home and he wanted in on the conversation. I don't feel like the conversation is done yet, but we had some general catching up to do regarding the rest of our family. I tried to give the general run down of the process, but it has taken me months to get to the level of comfort I have the the terminology and now I have to translate. My sister is a super-duper geneology machine of my family. She's trying to make the link between Crisler and Greisller, which is not proving easy.

AF should show up these week. I'm waiting in line for the rollar coaster in the little ques with the metal bars on each side. No turning back now.

No comments: