29 October 2007

8 Happy Little Embryos; No Transfer Set

Weight: 158.4 lbs
Mood: Normal
Medications: PIO 1/2 ml twice daily


I called today to see how my "Eight is Enough" batch of embryos are doing. All hanging in there at pre-Morula stage. They can't give me grades because they are undifferentiated cells at this point. Also, because I have no leading contenders for transfer I have to call back tomorrow morning to see if they need me in tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday. It doesn't look like they chose to freeze any at 4 cells which is fine by me. Halloween would be great by me, very memorable.


I didn't get to write about the fine ethnic dining we had this weekend. We took dsd to a Japanese restaurant for lunch after her soccer game. Dh ordered the bento box, dsd ordered tempura udon and I ordered quail egg soba. I liked mine the least, a raw egg dropped in a bowl of hot buckwheat noodles. Dsd's what much more interesting and tasty, tempur shrimp & vegging, with raw egg in hot wheat noodles. Dh's bento box had pickled veggies, california roll, pork, shirmp, potato salad and tempura. I'm starting to think that the only thing I really like in Japanese food is sushi/sashimi.


We went out to Habana Cuban restaurant last night with friends from Ann Arbor. They had just been there that week and it came highly recommended. It was a definate change of pace from typical "mexican" flavoring. Lots of lemon juice and tropical fruits & veggies. I really liked dh's shreaded port dish. The appetizers and sides where also really yummy.


Dh and I discussed getting a world map and pushpins for all the ethnic food types we've eaten in a restaurant or made at home since we where married. He parents have a US map with all the places they visited since married and it is getting quite full.


I went to Spinning class this morning. It felt awesome to be healthy again. No aches, no twinges and no fear of hurting myself (or my eggs). I am worried about how well I'm administering my PIO shots

No comments: